Prices incl. VAT free shipping from 120.-
In stock. Ordered by 3 pm, delivered tomorrow (Mon-Sat).
- Order number: CH.6216
- Fast A-Post delivery from Switzerland
- Prices incl. VAT
- Free shipping from 120FR. / free returns
The Sensory Intermediate book is a handy and clear in-depth book on the topic of coffee sensory skills. It is perfect for anyone who has already read the introductory book Sensory Foundation and wants to expand their sensory skills and knowledge.
The main focuses are:
- Using discrimination tests for quality control
- Theory of sensory physiology and psychology
- Biases in sensory evaluations
- Introduction to SCA cupping and the SCA protocol
The author is Ida Steen. Ida is a sensory scientist, authorised SCA trainer and part of the group that continuously improves the SCA certification testing system. She works at CoffeeMind in Copenhagen where she teaches, consults and researches sensory aspects of coffee.
The book is only available in English. 74 pages.