Start Up Roastery
Prices incl. VAT free shipping from 120.-
In stock. Ordered by 3 pm, delivered tomorrow (Mon-Sat).
RELAXED SHOPPING - Special Christmas return policy until 29.12.2023
So that you can choose gifts for your loved ones in peace and quiet and, above all, in good time before the annual chaos of the parcel services, you automatically benefit from our Christmas return policy if you order one or more items in our online shop in the period from 17 November 2023 up to and including 24 December 2023. More information.
- Order number: CH.6213
- Fast A-Post delivery from Switzerland
- Prices incl. VAT
- Free shipping from 120FR. / free returns
You want to take the next step as a home roaster and start your own coffee roastery? Then you probably have many questions that are answered in the book Start Up Roastery - Vom Traum zur Tat: Die eigene Kaffeerösterei erfolgreich verwirklichen und teure Fehler vermeiden. The book is written in German.
For example, you will learn:
- how to find the right coffee concept for you.
- how to calculate the capacity of your roasting machine.
- which official procedures are important and when, and how to prepare for them.
- where to get bags, labels, scoops, scales, sealing machines with dozens of addresses and links.
- which customs forms are relevant for you and when you use them.
- what Lucid is all about and why you can't take packaging lightly.
- much more from the areas of concept & business plan, costing and selling prices, tips for selling in the supermarket, distribution and communication.
From the table of contents:
- The basis of concept & business plan
- Through the official jungle
- Customs and their forms
- Equipment: From roaster to scales
- Packaging | Where to get it, what to write on it, how to dispose of it
- Distribution | Making sure your coffee is well received
- Communication | Presenting advantages in a legally sound way
- The 6 most expensive mistakes and how to avoid them
The book was written by the coffee school Thomas Brinkmann Hanover. The book is only available in German and refers to the German market. Nevertheless, it offers many exciting insights even if you live in another country. It contains many exercises, worksheets and numerous links to manufacturers.130 pages. It is highly recommended for all those who want to get an overview of the business of coffee roasting or who want to realise their dream of owning their own coffee roasting business.